Consulting Services Offered
Premium 4x4 Suspension Systems
- Lifted Truck Front End, Suspension, Ride Quality Diagnosis, Inspection, Repairs, Refurbishing, & Upgrades
- Lift Kit Installation
- Leveling System Installation
- Coil-over Shock Replacements
- Shocks and Shock Mounts
- Air Bags
- Control Arms
- Heavy Duty Ball Joints
- Steering Stabilizers
- Traction Bars
- Gears, Axles, Hubs, 4x4 Service
* We include a 4 wheel laser alignment with all front end suspension work.
*All Suspension work includes a 500 mile post installation complete chassis inspection and re-torqueing of all hardware per the manufacturer's specifications.
***Please note for insurance, liability, & warranty reasons we do not accept customer supplied parts.
No exceptions.*** Read why here.
Custom Wheel & Tire Packages
- Mounting & High Speed Road Force Balancing
- TPMS Sensors & Locking Lug Nuts Included
- TPMS Programming Included
-Premium OEM Brake Upgrades
-Oversized Aftermarket Brake Upgrades
Accessories (Sales & Installation)
-Running Boards, Nerf Bars, & Rock Sliders
-AMP Research Power Steps
-Custom Off Road Bumpers
-Deep Cycle Batteries
-Off Road Lighting
-Custom LED Lighting
-Schaeffer's Oil & Grease
Equipment (Sales & Installation)
Every build includes the process laid out below:
1. Initial Phone Discussion - We'll listen to what you want to build, answer all your questions, and will have questions of our own!
2. Vehicle Inspection - We may ask to have you drop off your vehicle for an inspection; this is dependent on vehicle age, mileage, and condition.
3. Comprehensive Consultation & Written Proposal - We do the leg work to research and design a comprehensive plan that fits your build requirements. We provide multiple all inclusive, out the door proposals to give you options based on overall performance and price point. We charge a flat rate for our consultation and proposal services. When you select a package this charge is credited towards the build.
5. Deposit - Once a package is decided on and a deposit is made, all parts are ordered. They are inspected upon arrival and a build date is scheduled.
6. Build - During the build you are kept up to date on progress. Any questions along the way are happily answered as we want our customers informed.
7. Pick Up - Once your truck is ready for pickup we walk you through all the work completed to ensure 100% satisfaction.
8. Follow Up - When you hit 500 miles after installation we ask you schedule a follow up appointment so we can conduct a complete chassis inspection, and re-torque all hardware as required by the manufacturers. This is a critical part of the build process and takes about a 1/2 hour to an hour.
9. Enjoy your newly GennUSA Built Truck!